Subject: [Leica] need some help on info of leica lens
From: "Nguyen, Olivier T [AMSTA-AR-CCF]" <onguyen@pica.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 10:30:16 -0400

hi eveyrone,
first, i want to say thank you to all of you who have been helping answer
all kind of questions i throw up here. and second, i would like to ASK
AGAIN, (god, he question us all again :)).  Would anyone please point me to
anylink or suggest me on information about 100mm lens.  There is a ROM
version and also Non ROM version.  which is better to buy and which is not.
I find most of 100mm lens review on internet say " 100mm APO MACRO F2.8 "
and they did not mention that this is ROM or NOT ROM version.
Please suggest me
Olivier