Subject: [Leica] PhotoVision magazine (was: Lens Work)
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 04:38:28 -0500 (EST)

Photovision don't have a "technical notes box," but the "time warp,"
article of course, used
a IIIf.  they also mentioned that the japan images were hasselblad
with 80 planar or plaubel.  maybe they ought to have a section in back
where a thumbnail of each photo is accompanied by technical information
and/or photographer comments, like they do in those classy photo books.

but i lingered over many of the Photovision photographs longer than those
in other magazines.  and i ordered the japan book which was
featured in one article.  plus, Photovision has
a high ratio of advertisements for products that i covet.
the last issue had a short article about the cameras anchell travels
with: leicas and rolleis; he's my kind of guy.

- -rei