Subject: [Leica] Leica Day/FS/Rental
From: BeverlyHillsCamera@earthlink.net
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 09:27:31 -0800

Hi Everyone!  This weekend is Leica Weekend!

Thank you for all your support!  I am glad we have been able to turn
this place into “The” Leica place!  I am still working on a full
featured e-commerce website, until then I will attempt to let you know
on Fridays about some of the new goodies that came in.  One important
note before I list some items, I do not stock or sell ANY gray market
Leica equipment at all, I prefer not to get into it.   So here goes,
just arrived:

R6.2 Black.  Leica USA Demo with one year Leica warranty.
Like new condition with box and strap: $1250.00

R8 Silver + Motor Drive set.  Leica USA Demo with one year Leica
warranty.
Like new condition with boxes and strap: $1850.00

R100mm f/2.8 Macro.  Leica USA Demo with one year Leica warranty.
Like new condition with box and case: $1800.00

M6 TTL .72 Black (USA) Used, Excellent condition, box and strap $1300.00

M 21mm f/2.8 ASPH Silver (USA).  Used, Excellent cond. Box, case and
hood. $1350.00

Tri-Elmar New Style (11625)(USA), Used.  Like New Condition, box and
case $1400.00

SF 20 Flash.  Used, excellent condition, box and pouch.  $150.00

Leica Lens Compendium by Erwin Puts.  New $49.99 (10 in stock)

Also, starting today (Friday) we are having our three Leica Demo Days,
all new Leica equipment is 10% off and Michael Blanchot from Leica
Camera will be in the store to answer questions and share his Leica
related experiences, he will be here on Friday and Saturday.

Want to try some exotic Leica gear?  We rent Leica.  Why not try a 180mm
f/2.0 APO for the weekend...or a Motor Winder M to see if you like it!

Thanks again, hope to see you in the store!

Nigel
Beverly Hills Camera Centre
1135 S. Beverly Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90035