Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Whither Kodak RFS 3600
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:57:46 -0800

On 1/10/02 at 5:23 PM, klw.51@home.com (Ken Wilcox) thoughtfully wrote:

> Have them return your film uncut and then mount it yourself. That's what I
> usually do.

Is that difficult to do? I have always wondered:

a) what I need to mount my own slides

b) how I ask the mail-in folks to develop it but not to mount it.

Silly novice questions, I know, but I don't have a clue. Mostly I've been doing
color-negative but sometimes I do like slides and scanning them one at a time is
a pain.

AB