Subject: RE: [Leica] Is Nikon planning to release a new rangefinder to compete with theLeica M6?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:16:22 -0500

They have one - or is it two - of them at New England Photo, in Arlington,
Mass. The camera and lens are in one box, the case is in another, and there
is a piece of cardboard on the bottom. The whole thing is in shrink wrap,
and the owner said that he is absolutely willing to bet that someone will
come in, plunk down $6K, put the whole thing in a wall safe and never open
the shrink wrap.

Sad.

B. D.