Subject: [Leica] PAW week 5 John Amiet
From: John Amiet <jeapic@operamail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:59:37 +1100

My week 5 PAW is up at
PAW Index: http://www.showplace.com.au/jamiet/PAW/PAW5.html
This week it is a pair as I think they work together. As detailed on the page, the young boy was mustering the
courage to jump, unaided, from the seawall. Pic.1 shows
him facing up to the challenge. Pic.2 shows his ultimate release of decision driven energy into the 'leap of faith'.
I selected these two pics from a series as best displaying the story.
These pics, in part, are my effort to demonstrate that family pics can be and are interesting. My criteria usually
revolves around something like, "what is happening, show
it!". satisfy that criteria and I reckon you have levelled the playing field with any area of photography. After that,
your skill in observing and capturing are what gives the
edge. I think I just chipped in  0.02 :-)
Well, I stuck 'em up. You tear 'em down for me.
Cheers all,
JohnA

John Amiet
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA