Subject: Re: [Leica] Intro + pics
From: "Will" <wlarsen@ocsnet.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 19:21:03 -0800

Grant:

Jeez, these photographs make me sad.  But I would like to
see a lot more of the same subject.

As a professional planner, I intellectually know what
happens on the urban-rural fringe.  But your beginning
photographs of the situation re-reminds me.  Also, as a
Californian, between your photographs and Collin's
http://www.availabledark.com  photos of New Jersey, I am
beginning to get a very depressed picture of the East Coast.

Take a lot more pictures...they are potentially saleable to
planning organizations, rational growth organizations, and
preservationists.

Regards, Bill Larsen

Replies: Reply from "Grant Heffernan" <streetphoto1975@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Intro + pics)