Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Folly
From: "Matthew Powell" <mlpowell@directvinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 13:43:16 -0600

>To hate Nazis in the same manner that they
> hated is to be the same as them. You can replace "Nazi" with any group
> you want. There is something absurd about 60 years of non-stop hatred.
> But you say, "They hated us first." And I say, "You hated them last. Who
> is right?"

The Nazis "hated" innocent people, people who never did anything wrong in
this world but be born of the wrong religion, color or whatever.

I hate Nazis because they have chosen to go down the path of hatred, to
praise those who committed genocide. There's no such thing as an innocent
Nazi or Nazi sympathizer.