Subject: Re: [Leica] Who's playing Ted Grant in the movie?
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 18:31:17 -0400

Ted:

A lot of the movie was shot in Halifax.  At one point they were using a
social club next to our yacht club for a location.

I would see the Trudeau actor in StevoReno's (PAW 2) when he was getting
his daily cup of coffee.  I also see some of the cast of This Hour Has 22
minutes in there a few times a week.

BTW, I can always find your posts in Eudora by looking for the red pepper
mood meter.  I don't know if it was the word damn or bullshit that set it
off.  I suspect it is bullshit, as it underlines it with a red and green
line when I type it.

Regards,

Robert

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/PAW2002/index.html