Subject: SV: [Leica] PAW# 11 (Paul)
From: "DUNCAN" <0709433420@euromail.se>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:28:45 +0100

I like this shot Paul, alot. Having been with you when you shot it makes it
all the more exciting. Nicely scanned too, BTW. I'm going to go back to that
spot and shoot that myself. Be interesting to see how my colour shot turns
out of that one.

- -Duncan

Thanks for the constructive critique on PAW #10

Due to spending most of last week in the LAB i was cut for time, so i offer
you two photos of the last minute kind,for your perusal !!!!!!

http://www.leica-gallery.net/city-street/folder-2603.html

Critique warmly accepted.

Regards Paul

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] PAW# 11 (Paul))