Subject: Re: [Leica] David Bailey (slight return)
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:20:23 -0800

Hardly a simplification. Each public has it's own sensibility, and
comfort zone.
That zone is more often intuited than articulated outright. In the same
manner, an individual will know, with more certainty, what they don't
like, rather than putting to words what they do like.
Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (RE: [Leica] David Bailey (slight return))