Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop playing
From: Wilfred VonDauster <vondauster@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 09:45:35 -0700

on 3/23/02 4:48 PM, Mark Rabiner at mark@markrabiner.com wrote:

> I used to dream about something like Photoshop before it came out in the 70's/
> Photoshop is a boom for photography.

I couldn't agree more. I've been using Photoshop since Version  2.0 and,
frankly, couldn't do my job any more without it. The ability to spot and
"de-scratch" chromes and negs once and be done with it is great. I've also
restored countless old photos.

However, as great as it is, I'm still not happy with the options for BW
printing. Nothing matches a good chemical BW yet, IMO.

Including Piezography.

WIll von Dauster

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Photoshop playing)