Subject: [Leica] Re: notta thread, FS Friday, and Romania
From: "Scott Squire" <scott_squire@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 22:44:48 +0000

Grad student, journalism. Part time beggar. Sometime chooser.

On a Friday note: This is not mine, but I dearly wish it were--couple days
ago Glazers Camera in Seattle had a really nice looking M6TTL, black, .72,
plastic still on bottom but _a little_ greying of top-plate edges $1150, and
a black summilux 50 in nice shape with a  slightly battered hood for $750.
Seemed like a great deal.

To those LUGGERs who have supported my Romania initiative in one way or
another, THANK YOU. The ball is rolling, it is coming true. I'll  welcome
advice on how to make the best of this project--humanistically as well as
journalistically.

Best,
Scott