Subject: RE: [Leica] Strangers x 3
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 21:50:36 +0200

>Graham posted: http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/ian.html
>
>I really like this one, you're starting to not only take a good
>photograph of a person, but you are also starting to tell us more about
>them and their environment.

I agree totally with that. The other two pictures did not tell
anything about the persons. Or did they? Actually I found the old age
pensioner picture quite appalling. Why do colorless people have to
wear brownish-greyish jackets with matching caps? Makes them look
really sick. Was it the intention of the photo to show just that??? I
would sure like to know.

>Nicely exposed and great tonalities also.

Yes, but there was much, much more than that.

Chris