Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW - John Straus - Slide One
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 17:34:13 -0700 (PDT)

Are positive comments NOT welcome?

There are always exceptions to every rule. I think
this is an exception to the focus on the closest eye
rule. It works perhaps better by pulling you further
into the photography. Since the subject's head is
turned slightly, and neither eye ball is visibile,
focusing on the far eye pulls you that much further
in. I think it works. DJ

http://slideone.com/EditorsRoom/PAW2002/week29.02.html