Subject: [Leica] Digilux 1
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 11:08:04 -0400

Friday I picked up my new Digilux 1. This is my first digital camera.
I am delighted with nearly all aspects of the camera. I'm not too
delighted with the slippery, smooth plastic cover on the body. This
camera SCREAMS for grip of some sort on the front left.

Those f you that have been using the camera; can you recommend a
source for the spare batteries and memory cards?

Ken Wilcox
- --
Ken Wilcox
klw.51 at comcast.net