Subject: Re: [Leica] Dumb camera thieves - Now take it to the Lugforum
From: "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 10:55:48 +0200

I left the states 26 years ago. Now ... when I was in Chicago back in the
seventies you would see the odd Latin american that was brought in to pick
strawberries. Now there are thriving radio and television stations
broadcasting only Spanish (and the quality of food has risen a lot ... one
is not only referred to MacDonalds anymore).

So ... if you use your simple mathematics you will be able to figure out
that by about the year 2025, English will be a minority language in the US
(others of done this calculation, mostly church organizations involved in
social work ...).

I'm not saying it's bad. It's just the the WASP will soon be history, and
nothing more than that :)