Subject: Re: [Leica] What hath Kyle wrought...
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 10:08:34 -0400

As long as we're on the subject of DIY lens modifications, does anyone have
any suggestions as to how I might "loosen" the focus helical on a CV
28/1,9?  I've been using this lens daily for months, and it's still too
stiff for my taste.  I suppose in the worse case I can disassemble and
relube it, but I'd like to avoid that.

Chandos