Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V23 #96
From: Brian David Stevens <briandavidstevens@talk21.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:25:11 +0100

well it's not terribly dangerous!
I think the risks are entering someone's life and photographing it with the
respect and dignity it deserves. There needs to be trust between the subject
and the photographer.
Sorry I'm lousy at talking about pictures, I'd rather take them.

B.

http://www.briandavidstevens.com

on 8/23/02 7:34 am, Leica Users digest at