Subject: Re: [Leica] Pultz PAW 8/26/02
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:07:24 -0500

Carl,
    I love the colors in the last shot, all of the overgrowth against the
sky.  Though I must admit that I'm not terribly fond of the rotting 'burbs
shots, it's because of the depressing subject matter.  You captured details
that definitely convey the impression of decay, like the emptied drive through
menu with its overgrown landscaping.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net