Subject: Re: [Leica] Lying to subjects?
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:09:29 -0500

I carry a business card with http://www.sonc.com  on it in big
letters.  I tell people who ask that I expect it will be there, but I
am not promising.

Funny, sometimes I have shot pix of people, and the shots didn't make
the website, and then a few weeks later, I run across them doing
something interesting again, and I get out the camera and start
shooting.  This time the person is more relaxed, because they know me,
and possibly have seen my work on the website.  He is now my friend
and trusts me.

I also sometimes take a pile of 5x7 lasercolor prints of some of my
work and hand them to people if they want some credential.

http://www.sonc.com/portfolio.jpg

Kyle Cassidy uses postcards with some of his shots, and finds them
effective.

I say be truthful if at all possible.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com