Subject: Re: [Leica] Eydon Northamptonshire #2
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:14:38 -0500

>> Nicely arranged sheep Graham, very good of them to cooperate.  I think the
>> flare lets it down though.

Something I did a LOT this past Trip was to hold my hand in the approximate
place of sun/flare to assist the little RF hoods out :) It helped 100% of
the time !! Saved a good # of shots that woulda been garbage w/o the hand
assist.

I just had to take a few of each shot to get one w/o my hand ;)
- --
John Straus
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com