Subject: Re: [Leica] Wedding Photography
From: "Lea Murphy" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:06:43 -0600

Ted...you made me laugh. My experiences have not been that bad but the gates
of hell opening (and sucking the photographer in by the ankles) did strike a
chord. I just booked another wedding yesterday...maybe I should bail ship
while I still can!

Weddings aren't AS bad as Ted makes them out to be but it takes a great deal
of focus to be a wedding photographer and a great deal of determination to
get thru the event unflustered by those inclined to tell you how, where and
when to do your job!

Lea