Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapid Grip
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 09:45:33 -0600

> I have my spare batteries wrapped in some household cling wrap--no rattling.

Ahh, good call. I'll have to try that.

Simon mentioned Garden Hose...All the hose I've seen would be far to thick
to go in w/ the batts even if you cut it to size. I'll have to look for some
cheap "tubing" though.

The cotton is an ok idea but the problem is when you stuff the end with it
then screw on the cap it pushes all the cotton into the hole and you will
have a very hard time grabbing it to pull it out. I use tissue right now and
it's a hassle. You need tweezers to pull the stuff out. Or my fingers are
just to fat ;)

> Remember that the original intent with the Rapidgrip was to go with the
> Rapidwinder, which provides a tripod hole.

Ok, you win :)

- --
John Straus
Chicago, IL