Subject: Re: [Leica] Do I need a 'slim' filter for a 24mm elmarit?
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:23:24 -0600

Ken  Hansen recommended a Heliopan  Slim Line filter for my Tri elmar.
Then got a 3E lens, mounted the filter and put a lens hood on it to show
me it worked, I bought it. They took the time to demonstrate the product
and assure me it would work. This is salesmanship that  seems to be a
lost art in today's  business environment.