Subject: [Leica] Luggers in rio?
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:54:26 -0500

Howdy folks -- looks like in the next couple months I might find myself in
the lovely country of brazil tooling about Rio looking for things to take
pictures of and escaping the miserable winter up north. I'm looking for some
lugger(s) who might have a spare sofa for a couple of days. Email me off
list. It would be cool to meet up with Pablo while I'm down, heck, it's only
2500 kilometers from buenos aires...

Kc

Replies: Reply from Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] Luggers in rio?)
Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Luggers in rio?)