Subject: RE: [Leica] As The World Turns
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 13:57:10 -0500

Good points, Jeffrey. And there are very few places - "national
security" aside - where you can't eventually work out a way to take
photos if your are serious about what you're doing, and have a
legitimate reason for photographing.

I remember a long discussion on this list about the impossibility of
shooting inside Starbucks. Couldn't be done, people said. It's against
corporate policy, they said. Starbucks sucks, they said. Which is why I
challenged one of my students to do a project on a day at Starbucks -
http://web.mit.edu/21w.749/www/Students/aaronmihalik/finalproject/

Starbucks isn't a "cat house," but the principle is the same. ;-)

B. D.