Subject: [Leica] Re: Larry Burrows Last assignment
From: Cummer <cummer@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 20:04:15 +0800

Hi Luggers,
You might find the following from Digital journalist interesting.
http://www.digitaljournalist.org/issue0302/rpyle.html

When I was living in Hong Kong in 1974/5 a friend of mine from Bank
of America called me up and asked me to look at a shipment from
Vietnam which had been forwarded to Crown Pacific in Hong Kong. In it
was a Bolex H 16 with film still in it and a bunch of Nikon F
equipment. The owner (a photog from Vietnam) had forwarded the
equipment from Saigon and then never showed up to pick it up. I
always wondered what happened to him. The Larry Burrows story (above)
reminds me of this experience - and yes there is a Leica connection
which you will see on reading the article!
Cheers,
Howard
Hong Kong.

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re: Larry Burrows Last assignment)