Subject: Re: [Leica] Covering Anti-War protest in Philly
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:47:09 -0500

At 02:26 PM 2/16/03 -0600, Matthew Powell wrote:
>In addition, I don't think anyone can disagree with any factual claims
>made by Zinn in his work - analysis, yes, facts, I don't think so.

Oh, Zinn has more than a few boners but, all in all, he is more accurate
than the basic drafter of school histories.  And, yes, his honesty is
refreshing.  I have no fight with those who set out their agenda up front;
I have quite an argument with those who attempt to hide their biases.  And,
yes, most school books are LADEN with bias.

Marc

msmall@infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!