Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica double lens carrier
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:19:35 +0100

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for that info. I always thought the wide angle lens problem
was the reason Leica stopped making this lens carrier.

The fact that with only one lens in the holder, the rear of that lens
is unprotected made me refrain from buying.

I'll be gluing one of these days. Unless Leica does it for me. I'm
still hoping.

Chris