Subject: Re: [Leica] Which Leica ?, M5, M6TTL, or M7
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:25:31 -0800

Bill

If you have and use a M4-2, please don't get an M5. Go for
the M6.  You will not be happy with the M5.  E. Leitz wasn't,
so why should anyone else be?

If you had never used any other Leica, the M5 would be
acceptable.  There is nothing actually wrong with it as a
camera, but it is, to me, alien.

Jerry