Subject: [Leica] UK LUG meeting proposal
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:04:53 +0100

I have approached Leica Cameras Ltd. with the idea of hosting a UK meeting
of the LUG and the Leica Customer Forum at their headquarters in Milton
Keynes, and I am pleased to say that they are happy to do so although the
day will not be until November/December. The day will give people the chance
to meet and to try the latest Leica equipment etc. although exact details
have not been finalised yet. They will provide a light lunch, coffee etc.
and a 'goody bag' to all those who attend. Currently Leica are supported by
Agfa film so it may also be an opportunity to try their excellent product.

Unfortunately the day will have to be restricted to about 16 people
(including myself) so it is strictly on come, first served bases and I am
afraid that I am going to restrict it to UK residents only.

At this stage I would like an indication of people who may be interested in
the idea to ensure that the effort is worthwhile although I will ask again
for final participants.

Regards

Gerry
Gerry Walden LRPS