Subject: Re: [Leica] best ring to attach strap to M body?
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 19:37:52 -0700

Eric

Has anyone else here gotten an idea for a service to offer
to new Leica owners?

Y'know, I did have a friend at the Porsche factory who
would take my new Porsche and drive it for the first
300 kilometers, to break it in, have it serviced and ready
for me to pick up.  Someone enterprising could offer
that service on Leicas!

Jerry