Subject: Re: [Leica] Lest we forget! France
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 10:22:43 -0700

I spent three years in France (Nancy, Pont-a-Mousson) while in the service
of the US Air Force between 1960-63.

I have to say that the French were very friendly and eager to learn about
other coltures. Probabely because I was fluent in the language, I was
readily invited and accepted in private homes wherever I traveled.
During military anniversaries thousands would attend the festivities to
cheer American forces.

I think that as we accept others, so others accept us.

Joe