Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW entries
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:03:04 -0500

Daniel

Yes it is good to be caught up.  I've been so busy at work the past few
weeks I have not had the chance to dig through all the phots I've taken.
Thanks for the comments, it is good to hear from others as to how to
improve my photos.

Yes I liked the main of Gabby also, but wanted to also show what she was
painting.  She has a great eye for both art and photography.  The painting
she was doing was from a book I bought her when I went to the Museum of Art
in Wash. DC.  Sadly, she went back to Poland last Friday, and we have lost
a member of the family.  We do plan to visit her and her parents in Poland
in December of '04.

Thanks for the comments on the mushrooms, and week 25.  Yes, it is a bit
out of focus on Gabby but I liked the photo of the two of them.  They
became very good friends this past year.

Thanks again for the comments.

Gene

                      Daniel Ridings
                      <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.n        To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      o>                                  cc:
                      Sent by:                            Subject:  Re: [Leica] PAW entries
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo
                      -alto.ca.us

                      06/17/2003 09:18 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Nice to get caught up, isn't it? I get behind when I go on trips and it's
a chore.

I like your alternatives. In the main of Gabby painting you can see her
concentration better.

19 alt 1 caught my attention. I pick mushrooms and these look like the
delicious "föränderlig toppskivlingar" that we have here too. On the other
hand, they could be the very poisonous twin mushroom :) Depends on what
kind of wood chips they are growing in and rings on their feet.

The main for 25 looks slightly out of focus and a little burned out on the
skin tones, on Gabby at least.

Keep'em coming

Daniel