Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ireland suggestions
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:28:01 -0700

on 07/10/03 8:28 AM, Aaron Sandler at aaron.sandler@duke.edu wrote:

> Your friend sounds mistaken.  If he has a reference to support his
> statement I'd love to read it.  Everything I've read suggests that cooking
> does not kill all prions that cause BSE.

I'll talk with him again and see where he gets his info. Considering he
works for Salk makes me think he's on top of things, but this may not be
one.

- --
Eric
Carlsbad, CA

"It has been rumored that we have fired scud missiles into Kuwait. I am here
now to tell you, we do not have any scud missiles and I don't know why they
were fired into Kuwait."

- -Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf, Iraqi Minister of Information