Subject: Re: [Leica] Lagavulin (now movies we were in)
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 18:28:50 -0400

I am proud to report that I have never starred in a poster on my local Post
Office wall.

One of the local Circus Judges, as the lamented Rumpole called them, once
asked me how I was doing.  I replied, with a sigh, that my life always
seemed to end up as a narrow race between the ethics guys, my creditors,
the police, and the mental-health committment dudes.  He smiled and
informed me that "maybe today will be a good day for all of the four".

So far, I have narrowly avoided this, but it IS a narrow race some days!

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Lagavulin and focussing Noctilux and 75 Summilux in lowlight)