Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica of watches
From: "Jean-Michel Tomaschett" <jx@bluewin.ch>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:02:38 +0200

Seth,

I agree that Patek and Lange are at the top of the well known brands,
followed by Breguet. But there are few other independent master-watchmakers
like Philippe Dufour. For me his very very exclusive watches represent
state-of-the-art. Have a look at:

http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/customhouse/111/Dufour.htm

Regards
Jean-Michel