Subject: [Leica] Hexanon 50mm on a Leica, question...
From: Jim Panzer <jimp@rainbowstudios.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:16:42 -0700

	Hello there, I had a question about using a Hexanon 50/2 with any
Leica camera, or more accurately an M4 or M6 and anything in between.
Someone on this list was nice enough to offer me the lens at a great price!
Not that I have a Leica at the moment but someday I would like to get one,
and I would probably want to use my 50mm lens on it, I have heard that
sometime the focusing is off at the lower f-stops.  Does anyone have any
experience with this?  I have also heard that the lens can be adjusted to
work, but does that mean that the alignment will be off on the camera I
usually use after that?  Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Jim

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Hexanon 50mm on a Leica, question...)