Subject: Re: [Leica] Belt Pouch
From: Ken Lai <ken@compose.com.hk>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:08:30 +0800

Bob,

I use the Kinesis belt and pouches for M. There are quite a few pouches
you can choose from depending on what you want to carry and you can
check them out at -

www.kinesisgear.com

I use the E330 if I have 2 or 3 lenses and an M body or the F162 for a
single M body with either the 35 or the collapsible 50.

Ken