Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures of Eastern Sierra trip
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 12:48:05 -0700

At 08:30 AM 7/27/2003 -0700, Dennis Painter wrote:
>...Nice shots of the bristlecones. I guess they do more for me than Mono.

Thanks. The Mono Lake shots are taken pretty much during High Noon. The
light is very harsh. Rowell Galen has an amazing shot in the Mountain Light
Gallery that is 100 times better. I almost bought it :-)

>Favorite one is 2IMG018. Looks like light photoshopping would improve it a
>bit (not a PS expert me!)

re: Photoshop work...
Most of time has a wee bit of work - if nothing else, for some reason, the
scanner software now insists on scanning the black frame around the edges
so I have to cut it off! I am now driving the scanner on an old laptop so
may be some setting is off. I did punch up the saturation on 2 of them, but
most otherwise only have very minor tweak.

Thanks!

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>