Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted vs "lag time"
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 22:09:28 -0700

Ah see, Ted, if you really only know about the lag time of your M or R,
then you would have gotten the "oh f*ck" from Carl's mouth in the next
instance!

:-) OK, I guess I should pay some bookstores a visit to check out your
book. Have you considered putting some of the images online, as promotional?

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>