Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Courtney Love
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:08:15 -0700

I don't know i think such an arbitrary but slightly annoying choice of
thread topic line which has nothing to do with what is being said is
cavalier I think the idea is we TRY to stay on topic but only stray when
we are overwhelmed by the need for that topic doing our best to try to
tie it into Leica, German cameras, or rangefinder cameras or something
resembling photography. Not seemingly try to come up with off topic
thread as fast as we can think them up.

And then for posts to be unexplained single phrases with no explanation
or quotes as to what is being talked about. That surely can be
classified as noise and should of course should be done off list.
We are not a walkie talkie frequency.
 And we'd never got too much of that on the lug before. It's adolescent
Newsgroup stuff from new members who are not used to the general "vibe"
on the lug. Possibly should have done their homework and took a harder
look at the archives.
Then did their Geometry homework.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA