Subject: Re: [Leica] Portfolio
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:55:28 -0700

It's more like around $65+ an image. A $25 cost reflects a work print and
not a finished presentation/exhibition print.
Don't forget the cost of the portfolio itself, which can be from $49+ for an
off the shelf book, to several hundreds of dollars for a custom designed
presentation folio. Many of these come without inserts, or pages. These
alone can cost from $1.25 to $5.00+ each
The portfolios themselves might come with a sleeved case, or case. Check to
see if that also wasn't a cost.
Good luck,
Slobodan Dimitrov