Subject: Re: [Leica] Fw: A priceless comment
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:16:10 -0700

Adam Bridge wrote:

> On 2003-10-14 saganicc@MSKCC.ORG (Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics)
> thoughtfully wrote:
>
> >Good point BD.  In the darkroom, it's the mood lighting which adds to the
> magic.
> >That why I keep a lava lamp next to my computer.
>
> Me too! A green one.
>
> AB

I have a Kodak #10 Dark Amber Lava lamp for Color Negative and
Panchromatic Black & White Papers.

And a sign "caution slow moving lava crossing."

I love the Kodak website which says at the top 'Share moments share life
but wont talk to bm until i download a more modern brawer which it's
giving me along list of urls for.  I use Netscape 4x. Netscape 7 crashes
every 7 seconds on my computer. Kodak says 98.8 of thier audience has
this new stuff probalby with some new Java in it so they can do some
razzel dazzzel bs. So i had to look up my safelight filters elseware.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com