Subject: RE: [Leica] Posting to the LUG
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 11:11:27 -0500

Such arbitrary attitude and behavior often infuriates
me.  Somehow on the LUG, coming from Brian, I find
it absolutely charming, along with all the
quirks around here.

Anyway, let me take the opportunity to thank Brian again.
Of all the online Leica-related discussion groups, the LUG
is home for me.

- - Phong

Brian Reid