Subject: RE: [Leica] XXX of the YYY? WAS (something else) (fwd)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 09:53:57 -0500

Oh, please, Marc. You are far too sophisticated to believe that in this
Administration, anything of this public nature and magnitude would be
done free of political motivation and consideration. Clearly a White
House decision was made to downplay casualties, and to have the
President virtually ignore them.