Subject: [Leica] Webportfolio
From: "Christian Vik" <christian.vik@konge.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:01:42 +0100

I've downloaded and installed a webportolio system called PHPortfolio. It
works fine for the portfolio, but has very few features. What I want is some
system to categorize images and adding searchable metadata to it such as
film, lens, location, comments etc. Not for portfolio but for my images in
general. Metadata must be searchable. Can anyone recomend such systems? Free
open source software for the web is prefered. It must run on UNIX/Linux or
MS Windows 2000.

Please also feel free to comment the portfolio located at
http://intercept.konge.net/portfolio/. Comments on portfolio lay-out
(default phportfolio) and images are welcome.

FYI: All images but the "Opel Kaptein" (the blue car in my misc folder) are
shot with Leica M6 with either 35mm Summilux, 50mm Summicron DR or the 65mm
Elmar (visoflex). The "Opel Kaptein" is shot with an old russian
compactcamera called the Smena 8M (www.lomography.com/smena).

- --
Christian Vik
http://intercept.konge.net