Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: alone....
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:28:20 -0800

Steve Barbour showed: Alone.

Touching photograph without question! Reminds me of the tiny two day old I
photographed in your Phoenix Children's Hospital earlier this year.

I suppose apart from the helplessness of the child, I was most affected by
photographing the woman surgeon inserting a probe through the body into the
heart and fixing a defect the child was born with. And in this case, she
made it possible for this little girl to have a future rather than death in
a few days.

But once again you've captured a tender and revealing moment most folks
don't get to see other than through your efforts. And each time you post
it's a great learning lesson for all of us who aren't there daily. Thanks
ted

" <kididdoc@cox.net>