Subject: [Leica] Technika + 300mm lens
From: JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 22:20:02 -0800

300mm lenses are in #3 shutters. #3 shutters push the Technika to the
limit. You lose most front movements because the shutter is so big. The
track must be racked way out in order to focus near or at infinity. It is a
heavy shutter/lens assembly for that poor little track hanging way out
there. Especially a 300mm lens that will cover 8x10. A monster and a half!

The voice of experience...

JB

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Technika + 300mm lens)
Reply from JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com> ([Leica] RE: Technika + 300mm lens)